Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Way too much TIME!!!


OK, I've spent waaay too much time on this thing today. I didn't have any current pictures on the computer, so I had to dig out the camera cables from the pantry, download pictures, change the batteries, download more pictures, and now edit them. It will be well worth it I HOPE! Oh, I also made a more interesting header. :) OK, I'll put some cute kid pictures here now . . .
The first picture is all the kids at Lynda's house when Alexandra was about a week old.


Then we have Nathan being himself - a little clown. He sure does like to get his picture taken. :) He strikes a pose!!



The kids won moustaches in the library reading program. The theme this year was detectives. This is about as long as they stayed on - to take this picture.



This is Alexandra today, September 11, 2007. She is a very happy little baby girl and I don't have any complaints about her. She is just smiley and cute.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails