Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Modernizing Myself

I'm so behind the times! I FINALLY set up a YouTube account when I got my Flip video for Christmas. The thing I really like about it is that now I can add a little more character to my blog and the internet instead of always going for the still photos.

Nothing against still photos, but I lost my Adobe Photoshop and have been mourning the loss. Thus, my blog has been quite empty lately because I don't want to face the fact that I have no Photoshop. I can hardly bring myself to open my photos in some dumb photo editor that only lets you rotate your pictures. So . . . now that I can do videos, I'm having all kinds of fun playing with my little video program! It's so super duper easy!!!

Anyway, YouTube just allows me to post videos to my blog so easily now. So I'll share the one I took today of Alexandra.

A little background on the video: I was sitting in the kitchen and noticed that Alex was sitting with Max having a little conversation and talking in a special "baby" voice just for him. I peeked over the table to see her going through Max's bag and showing him all the contents one by one. She sounded so cute sitting there talking to him that I just had to pull out the camera real quick. She didn't notice me at first, but as soon as she saw the camera she immediately struck a pose. It was so funny to me! What have we done to our kids?!! When I was little I HATED having my picture taken. Now it's just second nature for kids.


4 comments:

Megz said...

That's so cute. I love her hat too. It makes her look like the movie star she knows she is!

Amy said...

She's adorable. Love the hat!

The Family Tree said...

That is so cute! I think Alex is such a cute little girl.

dena4kids said...

She is sooo cute! I love that "jussst one." I bet she is a really good helper.=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails