Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Friday, January 11, 2008

Maternity Clothes - UP FOR GRABS!!!

OK, so I'm tired of hanging on to them. I have this box of maternity clothes sitting in my bedroom that need some use out of them. I know that none of you girls are pregnant right now, but some of you would like to be. If you want anything new to add to your "round-wardrobe", let me know. I have thought about posting my clothes to Freecycle, but if someone in my family, or a friend needs them then I'd rather give them to someone I know.

I have some more modern clothes in addition to the more old-fashioned maternity clothes. There are shirts, shorts, skirts (a really cute denim one that I liked), jeans, sweaters, blouses, and a few dresses.


Truthfully, it makes me a little sad to get rid of all of these things because although I hate being pregnant, I have many fond memories associated with these items of clothing for whatever reason. It also makes me a little sad to not have another baby because my babies are SO CUTE!!!! However, I know in my heart that I'm done, and no amount of hanging onto maternity clothes is going to make me want to go through it again.

1 comment:

Jess Perry said...

Are you sure you don't just want one more? Five is a magical number. I am just kiddding. I can't wait to get together for our quarterly get together!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails