Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

SICK!

Today Athena and Nathan are sick. Last night there was a little throw-up fest going on at our house. Nathan was taking a little nap on our bed when he woke up crying. Jeremy went in there and called me right away. There was throw-up all over everywhere, and of course on MY pillow - not Jeremy's. We had to throw all our bedding into the wash. As that was going on, Athena was hugging the toilet and bawling her eyes out. I've tried explaining to her that she doesn't need to be so scared of throwing up because it will make her feel better, but every time she just freaks out.

I'm hoping that today we will enter the "rest" stage and the kids will want to just sleep all day and stop throwing up!

1 comment:

Aprilyn said...

Oh yuck. I hate the stomach flu!! I hope everyone is on the mend soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails