Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Eve

This is the exciting night!!! Here are our kids in the Christmas pajamas in front of our tree. This is when excitement is at its peak! :) The night before Santa comes.


Athena and Samantha always leave milk and cookies for Santa with a note. This year they each left their own notes. Their notes basically instruct Santa to leave lots of toys, and Thank You. Normally we leave Oreos, but we forgot to buy them this year. Luckily, the neighbors brought us some cookies so we had a backup. Pshwew! They don't know that they totally saved our hides.



Here is what the kids saw when they got up on Christmas morning. Unfortunately we forgot to take any pictures of them opening their gifts or the aftermath.

Athena and Samantha are at such a fun age for Christmas. Opening gifts was very exciting. Nathan was difficult and had to be taken from the room a few times. Other than that, I think it was perfect!

3 comments:

Aprilyn said...

I'm glad your Christmas was good. I got the boys and me the same jammies. Nathan got blue, Marshall got red, and I got green. Brian won't wear them because he gets too hot. I'm going to go post about our Christmas because we got snowed in at my Dad's Christmas Eve (he lives in Fruit Heights) and didn't have any of our stuff with us. Just go read about it when you get the time..

Tanya Sio said...

Hey Renee! I'm glad to see that you had a great Christmas!

Jess Perry said...

I am glad you had a good Christmas. You guys got fun plans for new years?

Related Posts with Thumbnails