Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Vacation!!

We have been blessed to have a very good Christmas this year and to be able to spend a lot of time with family. This year Jeremy's work gave them all the week off between Christmas and New Year's. It's been a lot of fun just having time to spend together. I thought by now we would be ready to kill each other off, but we are enjoying the time.


I'm grateful for my wonderful family - my kids, my husband, and my extended family on both sides.


A few days before Christmas we went to Jeremy's family Christmas party. It is tradition for them to do an overnighter where Grandma gives all the kids matching pajames, they watch movies, and play in the snow the next day. We ended up doing the get-together at Mike and Ronda's house because the normal place they go is being remodeled.


We hit a pinata in the basement. It was my mistake to bring mini candy canes to put in the pinata. They were all broken and smashed to smithereens. So, don't do that. I included an action photo of Nathan and Samantha trying to break the pinata.


Later in the night all the kids opened their Christmas PJs from Grandma and Grandpa Slater. I think they all look so cute!

Nathan was the first to tucker out. We laid him on a bean bag and he stayed asleep in it the whole night! Maybe we should have him sleep in a bean bag chair every night.


All the kids laid out across the basement. Here is Athena and Amber.

As usual, Samantha went to sleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

This is our fun in the snow the next day. BRRRRR! Nathan went down just a couple of times. I think this was his first.


Fun hill, not fun hike.


I was sure glad to get back to warmth after this adventure, but we all had fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails