Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Nothing Wrong With a Good Laugh

Thank you, Demi, for bringing this to my attention. It was EXACTLY what I needed tonight!!!

I've always loved improv and I think it would be absolutely awesome if I ever had the chance to be in a group like this. I was really in need of a good laugh when I went blog surfing and here was this! It's a group in NYC called Improv Everywhere. Their site is thoroughly entertaining! (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog before watching)





Here is another great one. :) I hope these made you laugh as much as Jeremy and I did!!

3 comments:

Demi said...

I am glad you liked it. Usually stuff like this, my husband doesn't really get into. But with this he was right there with me for the couple hours I spent watching just about every video on their site. Good times. I just watched the grocery store musical again for a little pick me up. I love when the guy at the end says, "they just made life into a musical!"

Amy Jo Madsen said...

This reminded me of that train station one...what a fun way to brighten people's days!

Tif said...

This is wonderful!!! I had to show it to my whole family. Gosh, now I wish something like that happens when I am in some mundane place, sure would make my day! Thanks for the share.

Related Posts with Thumbnails