Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Friday, February 29, 2008

OUTSIDE

I FINALLY took the kids to the park and it was WONDERFUL!!! This week has been so nice. :) I'm so happy to be able to see an end to winter. Alright, it's barely 50 degrees, but that's definitely warm enough to get outside and give myself and the kids a break from the house. I know it's supposed to be colder and stormy next week, but that makes today even more worth it. Before I know it, it will be warm all the time and I'll be in my shorts.

Hooray to all of us for making it through this winter!!!

1 comment:

Aprilyn said...

Yesterday was BEAUTIFUL!!! I just loved the warm weather. It was a much needed break and the boys had a great time outside. Marshall and I were out there for over 3 hrs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails