Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Flattery Will Get You Nowhere

I found the results of the poll and the comments about Jeremy's beard very interesting! My findings were that most women prefer clean shaven (especially when it comes to being close). I was surprised to hear from the few women who do like it and Jeremy thinks they live with very lucky men. Jeremy had so much fun watching the polls that I could hardly scrape him away from my blog! He ended up showing it to the guys at work to boost his poll results. Funny! I looked at my blog in the morning and there were 16 votes, then I looked in the afternoon and there were 29! I knew he had passed it around. That's OK. Still fun!

After all this, Jeremy is more proud than ever about his accomplishment in being able to grow a beard. He is letting it thicken and grow in. However, it WILL be gone by Valentine's Day. It's making him itch!
Posting these new pictures was HIS idea because he wants to show the world how much nicer it looks after a few days of growth and proper grooming. LOL.

Live it up, Jeremy!

8 comments:

KatieNoel said...

I'm torn. Being Jeremy's siter, I feel like I should say he should keep it, since he wants it. But, at the same time, when Nick has a beard, it drives me nuts and I have to beg him to shave it!! (Which he did today. Yay!!) Don't know which way to go on this one!!

Shnopa said...

I say do what you want. It's a pretty benign subject and if it makes you happy and isn't really hurting anything, go for it. If I know you, and I think I do, it will be gone before too long because you will get tired of it. That's how I handle issues with my hubby.

Lisa said...

I say good job Jeremy. You look very pleased with yourself. I'm sure it will get old, though. I personally think SOME men look okay with facial hair, so long as it's groomed. As far as kissing it goes, though, I'm with you Renee'. I have had my fair share of whisker rashes.

i'm erin. said...

After feeling your beard today, I have to say that it is much softer than I imagined; however, I am still saying CUT IT! ugh...just the idea of food lurking in the tufts of thickening hair...can you imagine kissing and then pulling back with a piece of Jeremy's left over turkey in your mouth?

ok, so maybe that is taking it too far. I will have to watch Jeremy eat before I can have my final say.

The Allreds said...

good thing Val. day is getting closer and closer : )

big8smiley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
big8smiley said...

I love my parents everyone!






Love,Athena

Shnopa said...

It looks like someone got onto your computer. What a nice gift to leave for you. I love her parents too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails