Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Check Out My New Blog!!

Studies have shown that kids who regularly eat with their parents are happier, healthier, and better students. I really enjoy working in the kitchen and creating happy, healthy memories for my kids through what I am able (often with their help) to create. There is nothing better than making a great dinner and having the kids come into the kitchen and ask, "What smells so good?" I hope I'm creating a lasting tradition of good eating, healthy eating, and great family memories.

So . . . in keeping with what I try to create in the kitchen, I decided to start a new blog. I call it Family Eats Together. My main purpose was to catalog our kitchen memories - recipes we really like, experiments, how our dinners turned out, etc. That way I can look back and see what worked for me and what I want to do differently the next time. I hope that whoever chooses to read it will also be able to find ways to create great food and memories in their kitchens. Seriously, I'm not about fancy - just real family cooking with the real foods I keep in my kitchen, and it works. :) So check it out and feel free to let me know what you like (or don't)!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails