Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Monday, March 24, 2008

Birthday Celebration

Today I have to play catch-up on our pictures. I've been taking pictures, but haven't been taking the time to put them up here for you all to see - so hopefully today's the day! :)

For Jeremy and Shauna's birthday celebration, we went bowling and then out to eat at Pier 49 pizza. MMMMM I'm so glad that a lot of family chose to participate in this event because it turned out to be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, my camera was having major battery problems that day (batteries were dead - that's a problem) so I only have a few pictures to share.

For our family, Athena beat us all by a longshot. She was using the little device for kids where they can just line up the metal thing and roll the ball down, but she still killed us! Maybe I should use that little thing. This picture is of Samantha before she got her ball and took her turn.



Every time we go bowling, it really makes me laugh to watch Nathan. He is so serious about this sport. He pushes his ball down the lane with "that thing" and then stands there, unbudged, until the ball gets to the pins. Then he reacts based on what happed with his ball - if it hit the pins or not.


Jeremy - in action! He beat me too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails