Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday Clothes

It seems like our kids are growing up so fast! This year for Easter I let Athena and Samantha pick out their own dresses. They have been counting down the days until Easter when they could wear the special dresses to church. We took these pictures when we got home from church.


Nathan looks so sharp in his little suit! He is such a little joker. He would NOT hold still so we could get his picture, he just kept playing around. I think you can still get the gist of it.


Alexandra also didn't want to hold still. We finally snapped this one and called it our best.


And here is our attempt to get a sweet little "here are our kids" picture. Yes, this is the best one.

Jeremy and Nathan.

I guess I'd better include me too.

This post would be a lot more compact if we had a family photographer at our disposal. As it is, we had to split up our pictures and take turns being the picture-taker. I'm sure proud of my little family!

4 comments:

bobatharoo said...

Samantha's face is really funny in your combined child pic. I know it was probably sunny but I don't know if constipation is the best look for her. In spite of all that, the pictures are very cute. I hope your Easter was divine.

Megz said...

Cute! I wish someone would buy me new Easter clothes.

Cynthia said...

You are looking GREAT Renee'. I bet it's nice to have the snow gone for the year. We have been braving weather in the 80's the last few days. It should be cooler (70's) tomorrow.

Aprilyn said...

You all look great. I love the picture of Jeremy and Nathan. It's so cute. And of course, you look great!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails