Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Friday, May 23, 2008

Step Aerobics

I had my own little triumph this week. I taught a whole step aerobics class for the first time! It was the community class at the high school and the teacher couldn't come. I did the warm-up, a 40 minute step routine, 15 minutes of weights and toning, and a cool down with stretching. It was really fun to teach. :)

I'll possibly be teaching this class in the Fall and I hope that I can get in some good practice during the summer, but teaching didn't seem to be as difficult as I thought it would be and I really enjoyed it. We'll see how it goes for me!

3 comments:

Aprilyn said...

You can teach me. The only problem is, I have plantar fascitis (not sure on the spelling there) and my right heel and ankle hurt almost all the time. I need to work out anyway. I put on the Swing Kids soundtrack today and thought of you.

Cynthia said...

That's very exciting. I really like doing my step routines. I would take your class.

Mama Cat said...

Good for you! I used to do step aerobics and I kind of liked it, but it just hurt my knees too much. I hope things work out for you to teach--I'm sure you'd love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails