Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Thursday, June 5, 2008

My New Swimsuits!!!

I'm so excited!

I have real swimsuit issues and whenever I go shopping for swimsuits it is a big letdown because there isn't anything decent in the stores to choose from. I finally broke down and ordered a few from Victoria's Secret. I was so nervous that they wouldn't fit right and I even had a dream about getting them in the mail and having them be all wrong.

Yesterday I received my shipment via UPS. I ripped those suits out of the box so fast, and when I tried them on all 3 were a perfect fit!! I've never had that kind of success rate in the store. :) They all have great support and cover me where I want to be covered. I'm happy that I'm finally happy with my swim wear and I'm anxious for it to get warm enough now to sport it.

3 comments:

ebow said...

Uh...duh...where are the pictures of you sporting the new threads????

big8smiley said...

LOL! Meet me at the pool. :)

Cynthia said...

Lucky you. I'm not even thinking swimsuit this year. You'll have to model them all at the beach in a few weeks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails