A few little updates about our little family:
1. Jeremy shaved his beard!!! He actually shaved it more than a week ago because he said it was getting too itchy. Funny that it had it's own downfall.
2. We are night potty training Nathan and it has been quite the headache!! He has been waking us up once or twice every night for the past month with an accident. We then have to get up, clean him up, change his sheets, tuck him in, and try to fall back to sleep ourselves. The good news is that he has been dry the past 2 nights! I don't expect that it has suddenly changed, but I've appreciated not having to clean him up for 2 nights straight. Even though he is dry, he still wakes us up several times a night as he gets up to go potty (last night he got up 4 times to go potty! He must be trying to cover his bases.) He comes in to announce that he is dry and to ask if he can sleep with us. We then have to take him back down to his bed. He gets 4 gummy bears in the morning if he is dry, and Athena and Samantha each get a gummy bear from him if he is dry too. This morning he proudly handed out the gummy bears to his sisters to let them know he was dry. :)
3. I CAN'T WAIT FOR SPRING! I know I have to wait because I really don't have a choice, but I'm going out of my mind!! Oh how I long to wake up and look in my closet to decide which pair of shorts I should sport for the day.
4. Jeremy, Athena, Samantha, and I all finished reading 1 Nephi individually. The girls are so excited about it and now we qualify for our family reward. We are going to take the kids swimming. I'm so happy that we are sticking to our reading. Now we will move on to 2 Nephi. Wish us luck! The kids have loved being able to see each other's progress and have been really good about keeping the family in check with our reading.
5. I still hate spiders.
6. I have to give a talk in church in 2 weeks. YUCK! My topic is Saviors on Mount Zion. I'm baffled about how I'll make that last for 15 minutes. My hope is that once I start studying it I'll have so much information that I can't possibly cover it all and the 15 minutes will fly by in an inspired breeze.