Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Friday, February 20, 2009

REWIND!!!

OK, so I'm caving to the pressure put on me by my many friends and associates and I will post my latest interesting dream to my blog - much to Jeremy's dismay.

In my dream I was sitting in the family room with my family and we were watching home videos together. In the video we were swimming in a pool, and then I started to get out of the pool. I was wearing my bikini and walking up the pool stairs holding on to the railing. Just then Jeremy said, "Whoa! Did you see that?" "No, what?!!" I responded. Jeremy rewound the video a little ways to where I was just starting to come out of the pool. Then he paused it where I was on the steps and he said, "Right THERE!" He walked over to the TV and did a John Madden move with his finger outlining the back of my bum in an arch shape. Then he exclaimed, "BABY GOT BACK!"

I'm pretty sure I woke up mad that morning. Sorry, Jeremy. :)

4 comments:

i'm erin. said...

hahahaha...I am so glad you shared this, that is too funny. You need to change your song on your blog to baby got back!

Megz said...

HAHAHAHAH. That really made me laugh out loud.
What is going on in your mind at night? Maybe I don't want to know....

dena4kids said...

LOL!!! I think I would have been mad at Nathan too!heeeheee

Shnopa said...

Well, don't you?!! Maybe your secret desire is to make Jeremy wild over you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails