Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh What Do You Do . . .

Oh what do you do in the wintertime, when all the world is BLAH! Do you play in the tub?

Nathan and Alexandra have had WAY TOO MUCH ENERGY to be stuck inside during all of this cold winter.
While I was getting ready for the day, Nathan discovered that my bathtub can also double as a great slide!

Alexandra quickly caught on and the 2 of them had a ball sliding down and climbing back up. Over and over and over again.

I'm happy they can find ways to entertain themselves. The warm weather won't be here soon enough for me.

3 comments:

Shnopa said...

Sounds like great times for all - including mom. Those are the best times, when the kids entertain themselves. I like to watch them when they're having so much fun.

Aprilyn said...

I have a trampoline inside my house (a mini one) and a really cool swing. Come play!! Marshall has to get better first but then come play.

dena4kids said...

Love it! How cute!!!=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails