Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I Made Bread!

Yesterday I made my first loaves of wheat bread. I was surprised to have them turn out to be quite delicious. I was expecting to harvest bricks from the oven since it was my first time. It was so easy to make and the first loaf of hot bread was gobbled up within 10 minutes by my ravenous family. I didn't even have time to take a picture. I'll have to make it again and take some pictures. I even used home-ground wheat.

Darn, I've become domesticated. Once you make your own wheat bread, that's it.

1 comment:

Aprilyn said...

Ooooh NO!! What happened?? Don't you get all domesticated on me now! :) If I had a little more time in my super crazy schedule I would also love to make bread. I have done it before and it's yummy. :) Maybe when Marshall starts pre-school!

Related Posts with Thumbnails