Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Hope You Enjoy This as Much as We Did!

I am copying Cynthia by putting this on my blog, but it was so funny that it had us all rolling around the computer! (scroll down and pause my playlist at the bottom of my blog before you start the videos)

I was watching it last night and Nathan was with me. He started laughing out loud and the contagious music soon drew in Alexandra. She hurried and crawled up on my lap to enjoy the show. Then Samantha came in to see what was going on. She started laughing so loud that Athena could hear her, so Athena came running in. Pretty soon all 5 of us were sitting around the computer laughing our heads off. It made me laugh to see the kids laughing so hard together. So cute! Of course Jeremy had to see what all the commotion was about so he peeked in. Then when it had died down and the kids were off doing their own things, Jeremy snuck into the computer room and privately viewed these videos. LOL! I hope it makes your day just a little more cheery!

1 comment:

dena4kids said...

My kids love the Gummy bear videos! Noah is singing it now!LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails