- I wish it were warm again and I didn't have to bundle up myself in the house.
- I am not happy that Obama won.
- I'm happy to have my kids around me, but wish they wouldn't fight so much.
- I'm running out of dinner ideas, but making do. We have been eating lots of rice because it goes with everything.
- I've been working out on my usual schedule, but would rather do less circuit training and more aerobics even though I know I need to work on my upper body strength.
- I am so happy for my sister, Cynthia. She finally was able to bring her new little baby home this week that she had on November 2nd.
- I'm also really happy to start seeing progress with Nathan. Ever since he turned 4 he has been trying REALLY hard to whine less and act more like a "big kid". He has even had a good report the past 2 Sundays from his primary teacher. That's a biggie!
- I've started helping in Samantha's classroom. I love her teacher and I really enjoy being there around the kids and seeing Samantha absolutely light up with pride when I walk in the door. :)
- I am trying to play the piano better and have decided to start practicing the hymns. I just started today and it was really nice. I've never played them because I like playing other things better. Today I realized that they are pretty easy to play and have a real calming effect.
So, that's what I've been up to. Any questions?