Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Borders - FINALLY!!

Last night Jeremy and I stayed up late and added the kid's borders to their rooms. I'm so glad it's finally done and now the kid's rooms are complete, like we meant them to be. Despite some of the crooked pictures, the borders really are straight and look really cute in their rooms. I'm happy with them. :)

This is Athena's border. It seems to me like a border she can grow up with, not too little-girlish.



This is Samantha's border. Yes, it is quite little-girlish, but TOTALLY Samantha.


Here is Nathan's border. From the very beginning, when he found out he was getting a room downstairs he wanted a dinosaur room. I love how it turned out!


I found all of these borders online for much less than they were at Wallpaper Warehouse, where we originally started looking. It's fun to have the kid's rooms all decorated now and they are all quite happy with them.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Those borders look really cute. I'm sure the kids love that they got to customize their rooms.

Aprilyn said...

I looked at your blog then forgot to post a comment. WAY TO GO!

I love the borders. They are really cute. I'm glad Nathan likes his and I hope he continues to sleep well.

Lisa said...

You did a great job on the borders!

Related Posts with Thumbnails