Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Sunday, November 4, 2007

How to Host a Murder

We played our How to Host a Murder game with friends from our ward on Friday. Jeremy and I hosted the game and served dinner, crackers & cheese, and dessert. It was a lot of fun, and yet again, I turned out to be the murderer! We have played with this group 3 times now and twice I've done it. What the heck? It's like I have this karma that follows me around.

I didn't take pictures of our costumes because the day was so rushed and I just wasn't thinking much about it. I did, however, remember to snap a picture of the dessert I made. :)

YUMMMMM! Turtle cheesecake with an Oreo crust. This tasted so good and it was my first time ever making cheesecake. I think I'll have to do it again. I used this springform set that I got for our wedding and couldn't return because we couldn't find what store it belonged to. It sure did come in handy now, 10 years down the road! Who knew?

1 comment:

ebow said...

Thanks for inviting us! We had a lot of fun and your cheesecake was delish. You need to post the recipe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails