Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I feel like a freakin' faucet

I thought my cold was on the downside and was feeling much better yesterday. NOT TRUE! I woke up this morning with a raging headache, my eyes are killing, and I think I've gone through an entire roll of toilet paper just this morning blowing my nose! I don't understand how one little nose (my nose ISN'T that big) can create soooo much havoc. Wish me luck on getting rid of this thing (I mean getting rid of the cold, not the nose).

On a better note, last night Jeremy brought in our Christmas tree from the back yard and we decorated it. I put the lights on it for 1 hr 15 min and then we let the kids put the decorations up. By the time we finished it was almost 10pm. They had a blast decorating, though. This morning when I woke up, the kids were up too. Instead of getting ready for school, they were in by the tree decorating it some more. They were putting strings of beads all over the tree to SURPRISE me. Yes, I was surprised - and now I get to remove them all.


This isn't my favorite tree ever, but it'll do.


Also, last night we got our first snow! Athena and Samantha were soooo excited! It isn't much, but it's some. Unfortunately there won't be any left on the grass when they come home from school. It's melting. They had elaborate plans about what they were going to do with the snow when they got home. Their plans included throwing it up in the air, eating it, putting it on the slide and sliding down on it, making a snowman, throwing it at each other. Funny!


This is all we ended up with by the end of the storm. I'm sure they will be able carry out their plans later in the year. Sorry girls.

1 comment:

Aprilyn said...

I hope you get rid of your cold soon. Sorry to hear you're sick. Your tree looks nice. I'm glad you guys had fund decorating it. I still need to put away my Halloween decorations. Yeah, I've been a TAD bit busy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails