Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Read A Book!

I'm so proud of myself. I thought pleasure reading was all but gone from my life. After watching the movie "Prince Caspian" I figured I needed to read the book to make sure the movie followed it. The movie was actually off quite a bit from the book and of course, the book was better. I've been wanting to read more because it's something I used to love. I've been trying to work my way into reading again, so I'm happy that I finally was able to sit down and finish a book. Hooray!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I read the book before we went to see the movie. It was a nice, fast read. I liked the movie too, but they couldn't put everything into 2 hours. Overall it was entertaining.

Aprilyn said...

I read the whole Narnia series when I was pregnant on bed rest. I loved it. I look forward to going to the movie someday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails