Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Other People's Kids

One thing I like is to listen to other people's kids. It reminds me that my kids are NORMAL and that I shouldn't get so frustrated with them.

Last night our family went to the track to exercise. Jeremy pushed the little kids in the stroller, I ran the bleachers, and Athena and Samantha rode their bikes around and around. As I was walking a lap around the track I passed 2 kids, a sister and a brother, who were pushing each other on a skateboard for fun. I turned and smiled at them and said,"Hi." They both smiled back and said hi to me.

As I walked away from them, I heard one say to the other, "She said hi to ME, NOT YOU!" and the other one said, "Nu uh, she said hi to ME!"

It was awesome. My kids are perfectly normal.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails