Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Why Isn't There a Baby Room?

Yesterday Jeremy and I took the kids to see the movie Prince Caspian. I would recommend it for sure. I LOVE the Chronicles of Narnia stories. However, I would NOT recommend taking a 1-year-old to see it. I spent 45 minutes in the hallway with Alexandra, and Jeremy spent the next 45 minutes in the hallway with Alexandra. FRUSTRATING! We pieced together the parts we missed and from what I saw it was really good.

2 comments:

Aprilyn said...

We will see that movie eventually. It's not worth trying to take Marshall. We can't afford it now anyway. :)

big8smiley said...

We don't go to the expensive theaters. We saw it at the dollar theater and our whole family got in for $4. Now that's the way to do it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails