Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Thursday, August 7, 2008

We Finished Our Cleanse

I am so happy today. Yesterday Jeremy and I finished our Isagenix cleanse that we have been on for the past 7 days. We shortened it by 2 days because we were sharing product and ran out. I'm still happy with the results and I feel really good. It was a difficult cleanse to do and the last 7 days kind of went by in a blur . . . but I'm seeing clearly again. :)

I ended up losing 7 pounds and Jeremy lost 8 pounds. I mostly wanted to see my waist decrease and I lost an inch there, so that's my little triumph! My experience has been that the inches don't come back, so it'll be nice to carry around a little less of whatever it was I was carrying. Yes, I'll say it - FAT!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails