Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Sunday, October 5, 2008

It Stopped Raining

It has been raining here for 2 days now and I've loved it. We don't get rain very often so I really enjoy when we do. We had a very steady rain all morning long. Then it tapered off and within about 1/2 hour the skies cleared to a really pretty blue and we saw this on our mountain . . .

It is officially our first mountain snow! I am a summer person, so I'm in the process of mourning the loss of summer, but it still looks really pretty all white and fresh up there. :) Time to get out the jackets, I guess.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I have to admit I'm a little jealous. We don't get anything like that here. We did have a cooler than normal weekend and it was wonderful. I made pumpkin spice pancakes for breakfast on Sunday so it would feel a little more fall-like.

Related Posts with Thumbnails