Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Friday, October 3, 2008

My Step Class

So it's official. I have taken on the job of teaching step aerobics every Thursday night for the community school. I'm really happy to be doing it and I'm surprised how much I enjoy teaching step. When I was at BYU a friend of mine and I both wanted to teach aerobics. She went on to teach, but I did different things. Now it's finally my turn and I love it. :) I hope it continues to go well and I just get better at it.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I am really looking forward to getting back to aerobics after the baby. I tried to do them the other day and really paid for it!

Aprilyn said...

That is awesome! I suck at exercising. I really want to improve. I'm working on it but I hate it. I wish I enjoyed it more like you. By the way, every time I listen to or watch the movie Swing Kids, I think of you doing aerobics in the living room. See, you taught me a few things too! I think I'll find an aerobics video and start doing it every day if I can. I bet Marshall would do it along with me. He's so funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails