Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Guess Who!





One little girl in particular has decided the camera is a really neat toy. She goes to great lengths to get it and I've found her holding it several times in different locations throughout the house. Today when I was uploading pictures to the computer I found these gems. By the looks of the pictures, I'm guessing she found the camera, snapped a few self portraits before her big brother realized she had it. Then he wanted a turn and took one of her himself!

3 comments:

i'm erin. said...

hahaha...that is awesome...maybe one day she will be a great photographer and make loads of money.

dena4kids said...

Don't ya just love it! I love finding pics from my kids. My kids really love doing videos. They crack me up!=)

Aprilyn said...

LOL! Thank goodness for digital cameras!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails