Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Husband Tag

I tried to get a picture the other night of Jeremy for this tag and he refused to let me get near him with the camera! I don't know what his deal was because usually he doesn't care. Since he wouldn't let me take a picture, I decided to take a little video instead. I didn't tell him I was doing a husband tag and needed a candid shot of him. If I told him the reason then he would have posed and it wouldn't be candid. Oh well, whatever! I put the still shots of this little jaunt with him at the end of this post. Our camera doesn't have a microphone, so again, the video is silent.


What is your husband's name? Jeremy Scott

How long have you been married? 11 years.

How long did you date? 7 weeks before getting engaged. Then 3 1/2 months of being engaged before married. I guess when you know it's right, YOU KNOW!

How old is he? 32

Who is older? Me! I'm 9 months older, so I was born when he was conceived.

Who is taller? Jeremy is.

Who can sing best? I think we both sing just fine. I sing more than him because I really like to sing, but he isn't off tune or anything.

Who is smarter? Um . . . maybe I'm a little smarter, but Jeremy is pretty darn smart himself. I'm not sure this is a very fair question.

Who does laundry? I do. He will throw some in occasionally too. He is better at getting all the laundry put away after it is folded. I hate those last few to-dos.

Who pays the bills? again - ME! I keep telling Jeremy he is welcome to take over at any time, but he would rather I do it. He thinks he would screw it up. I don't believe him.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jeremy. I have to be closest to the door for when the kids come in.

Who mows the lawn? Jeremy, thankfully. I've never even tried it, but I love that he will mow the lawn and doesn't ever complain about it.

Who cooks dinner? I do. If Jeremy did it we would have a major cheese meal every night! LOL.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Jeremy, for sure. He is definitely the nice one in the relationship. I have to think about things for a long time and he gets anxious to get it all finished.

Who wears the pants? Usually me, but it's debatable. I think we both get what we want most of the time.
Favorite recent quote of his: "That's what she said! That's what she said!" (from when Pam on The Office finally had a chance to say it and she was on the phone with Jim.)

Jeremy hiding his face in his shirt so I couldn't get a picture.

Jeremy washing the table - it was a good excuse to turn his back so I couldn't get a picture.

Jeremy, after he jumped over the couch and landed in the laundry.
I now tag whoever wants to do this tag about their husbands! Gotcha!!

2 comments:

Shnopa said...

That's awesome! I like to read things that are more on the revealing side about relationships. I think you and JerJer have a great relationship. I like that he has some bad photos like my hubby. Nice post, Renee'.

Shauna

dena4kids said...

LOL I love the video of you chasing him to get a picture! That is one of my fav quotes from the office! The other is when Dwight was shunning people! Shun and unshun!or was it re-shun?hummm..I will have to look that up!
=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails