Imagine what you could do if you knew you could not fail.
 

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Relaxing at Home

This is how I like to relax at home. I like to play on my Nintendo DS. I like it better than TV. Jeremy doesn't understand it because he likes TV better. He took this picture of us because he thinks we are all nerds.


Then, the next day, after church, Jeremy was relaxing. He was having Samantha do his hair while he rested. Here is the finished product - I just had to take a picture. :)

Oh, and another one. You can see that Samantha is very proud of her work.

Nathan saw that Jeremy was getting all fixed up and he wanted his hair done, so I fixed him up too. Nathan is so cute! He looks just like a little girl!

After the hair experience we went on with our day. Jeremy got up, fixed his hair, and went to a meeting. I just left Nathan's hair alone. When we were sitting at dinner Jeremy looked over and said - "Why did you put that stuff in Nathan's hair?!" I answered, "Because he wanted to be just like his Dad." No reply.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

That's funny. It's nice to see that we aren't the only family that sits like vegetables on a Sunday.

Lisa said...

Nathan really does look like a cute little girl. I had to look twice before I realized it was him. Jeremy looks pretty too. Samantha should be proud.

The Allreds said...

glad you caught those pictures and posted them on your blog. James has had those hair-dos too but hasn't had the publicity, darn!

Related Posts with Thumbnails